- Catla fish is also known as the major South Asian carp, is an economically important South Asian freshwater fish. Catla is native to rivers & lakes in northern India, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Nepal, and Pakistan, but has also been introduced elsewhere in South Asia & is commonly farmed.
- Order Fresh Catla Fish online (Khed/Jihe/Shukrawar Peth) in Satara & Pune (Wakad / Chinchwad) and get it delivered at your door steps.
- Image shown is a representation and may slightly vary from the actual product. Every effort is made to maintain accuracy of all information displayed.
Catla Fish / Katla (कटला),1Kg
Gross wt: 1000G | Net wt: 800G
₹235.00 – ₹240.00
- Freshwater Fish (गोड्या पाण्यातील मासे) – Fresh Catla Fish (कटला) Online at Best Price – Gross wt: 1000 g | Net wt: 800 gm | Absolutely fresh | Properly cleaned and processed
- Catla is a fish with large and broad head, a large protruding lower jaw, and upturned mouth. It has large, greyish scales on its dorsal side and whitish on its belly.