Terms & Conditions
All registered users and visitors are expected to read the terms of services using the FreshProtino site and application. By visiting the site or app, the user accepts the following terms:
1. Access is provided for personal use and not for commercial use.
2. We make it easy to go through product lists, browse and search them, give you more information on them, and order them. The content and creatives are not meant for download and use for any other unintended reasons.
3. Any derivative use of the site and mining of its data through any personal and automated means is not permitted.
4. No portion of the site should be copied, duplicated, and sold without the explicit consent of FreshProtino.
5. FreshProtinon trademarks and copyrights may not be used in connection with any product or service.
6. FreshProtino reserves the right to modify, suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all sections or services at any time.
7. FreshProtinon reserves the right to discontinue the member login on account of non-payment of subscription fee or violation of the ‘code of conduct.
8. FreshProtinon reserves the right to deny, at its sole discretion, any user whatsoever access to the portal or a part thereof.
9. Any person beyond a certain age can register to FreshProtino. Section 11 of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 specifies a person’s eligibility for registering to digital platforms.
10. Any unauthorized use shall lead to termination of the access.
11. Prices shown on FreshProtino, are inclusive of the applicable taxes. For fresh food, if prices are different, FreshProtino may charge additional charges.
12. FreshProtino may add extra delivery charges and reserves the right to apply or waive off them. It also reserves the right to offer discounts.
13. FreshProtino provides a facility for the cancellation of orders. The condition of the cancellation will be notified from time to time. Refunds will be be subject to the policy.